Saturday, August 16, 2008

Alt64

I don´t think I´ve ever become so enamored with a place so quickly. I love Rio with a deep gritty love because I lived there and my kids are there and it has warmth and beaches and familiarity but Buenos Aires has an incredible charm that makes me want to pack up and move here ASAP. Today I saw Evitas grave and watched a couple make out in Recoleta cemetary. I had Dolce de Leite and medialunas and a toastada. I talked to like 8 really friendly people and bought art from a street fair. I took pictures but am too lazy to post them. The post about my last day at the favela will come as soon as I figure that out.

In love with this city,
Leah

Also a man in the internet cafe told me the way you do the @ sign is to hold down Alt then press 64 on the number pad. DUH!

No comments: